Get certified by Swarovski with Authorized Nail Art Educators Traci Dungan and Ami McClure in this full day nail artist workshop.
Welcome to the Swarovski Create Your Style Crystal Beauty Academy! The goal of the academy is to enhance education, product knowledge & application techniques of Swarovski crystals as they relate to the beauty industry, while building a loyal community, brand recognition & awareness in the beauty industry. The one day Swarovski Certified Nail Artist program is designed to give nail technicians the skill set needed to successfully apply Swarovski® crystals to manicure & pedicure services ensuring beautiful, durable & long lasting results. This program is aimed at creating an elite community of talented nail artists that can professionally create and apply crystal nail art regardless of what brand of nail products they choose to use.
At the end of this one day workshop you will be skilled in:
- The application of Swarovski crystals & Swarovski Crystalpixie for longest wear & durability.
- Different methods of crystal design, placement & troubleshooting when using various application techniques (i.e. Gel systems, traditional nail enamel & nail glue).
- The most efficient removal techniques to use without causing damage to the nails or crystals.
- Marketing techniques to enhance your business including retail tips, how to price this add-on service and how to schedule your time accordingly.
- Proper branding to get the most out of your new title “Swarovski Certified Nail Artist”!
All participants will receive an official Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist tote bag filled with everything you need to get started including, but not limited to: Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist Manual, Swarovski crystals & Crystalpixie Petite and Edge, Swarovski branded nail art work mat, nail wheels, Beauty Academy T-Shirt, Certified Nail Artist logo block, business card holder, & badge, certificate of completion, Crystal Katana & more!
Learn about Swarovski, which crystals to use and all application techniques to keep your crystals on for 2+ weeks!
Items you will want to bring with you to class..(we will have these for sale if you don’t want to travel with them)
- Art brushes
- A few gel polish colors
- LED Lamp & Table lamp
- Alcohol & cotton wipes
- Gel topcoat
Sunday Sept 29th 10a-5p
2133 E. Fort King Street
Ocala, FL 34471
Deposit only : $225 (balance due at class)